Monday, December 24, 2007

00.04

So, I hung out with some friends last night. Including Jordan-AKA, the guy I like. He's even smarter than I thought. He's really funny, too. I sound like some weird little girl. -.-.
Anyways, I had a blast last night. I've already posted the details somewhere else, so I'm not going to bother here.
I just... I don't know how to ask him out... I'm afraid my other friend, Chelsie, would think I was using her to get to him, which isn't true at all. they are best friends, literally.
Idk.... I think I'll talk to her about it first, ya know? See what she would think. Maybe she could help...? Idk... I'll have to figure it out.

Onto other things, it's Christmas Tomorrow. Doesn't feel like it, but I suppose that's because I'm getting older...
I hope I get what I want still. xD.
But I gotta go.
Aurevior...
Idk if that's spelt right.

No comments: